Monday, February 24, 2014

The Evening Wind


The Evening Wind

Having sat on the wall outside the mansion for the evening hours of rest watching the sun traveling back home and the blue sky being clouded and pale for the night hours.  I know what I am waiting for is you Mr. Wind to blow gently kissing my five sense organs to cool down from the daily chores of mundane life. The music of Soe-Kha So Kha being played on my Lenovo budget mobile that helps to console my mind and heart from this sad mood and suffering to enliven to the height forgetfulness. Watching the leaves fall down and trees dancing according to the forces of westerly wind that blows with low speed to take away my pain and sufferings with her to the no man's land to shake off.

My mind flies away with the power of wind to reach my dream land and village to meet my beloved ones left behind so long. Oh! Once more, my physical body is left on the wall like death body being rested on the bed, but my mind is riding on the back of the winds  to my sweet homeland  that I am missing badly now to see them how they fare with their fleeting life. The kids around me hover to listen to my music and dances according to the rhythm of songs. The mothers are happily watching their kids dances along with my music  wherein Mr.Wind helps us to cool our mind from the extreme heat of the day. The life in broad daylight is like sitting nearby over heated oven where my fans are moving round the clock to help me cool down somehow.

Oh! Mr. wind what messages did you bring for me from the distant land of Thunder Dragon that will make me happy and cheerful. Once again, there is a failure of dialogue between you and me. I just can feel you touch me with breezes and kisses on the body softly. Nothing more than that, I cannot understand what messages that you conveyed me? Shall I hire an "Google translator" to translate your language into English. one day to solve our communication failure. How lovely and wonderful sitting with your cooling blow and power of healing in my mind on top of a narrow wall. The touches of you makes my numbed  senses come to life  with freshness. I am grateful for your kind visit in the evening hours to take away my messages back to my beloved ones in my Country. Hope you will not forget my messages to convince them through your power of healing and bring back the true and memorable messages from different lands that you come across while travelling. It would be nice if, I have life like you traveling restlessly through, oceans, mountains, forests, rivers, villages, houses, sky and land. 

How pathetic I am, being struck with my body and lost all the freedom of life. The burden of social responsibility and stigma in any actions that I take. The eye brows of the other guys will rise if anything I do out of the box. But I envy you, for you can kiss and hug any type of beautiful ladies without their consent throughout the universe.! How lucky you are indeed. That is not possible in the case of my life. I am already in the hook and chained by the society to act freely like you do. You have the power of making me still alive. I request for your blessings and power to become like you one day kissing through universal beauties and godly damsels.

I am feeling happy and glad for your power to heal away my sorrows in life. Please take away all of my sufferings and give me your happiness, wealth, success and prosperity Mr. wind. May the God of wind be always at gentle and soft one. The wrath of you will destroy all the trees, buildings and crops and airplanes. You will become wrathful in the summer monsoons here in Bangkok rooting the trees and boats being capsized. My prayer to you Mr. Wind God, do shower all the wealth and happiness to the sentient beings and never harm them with your wrathful storms. May you remain always at peace kissing the damsels without permissions being granted which I cannot.


Written by: Mindu Wangdi


1 comment: