Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Bees


 The Bees

For the last nine  months stay in V.M Mansion, my immediate visitors were like Ghosts in the night hours disturbing my sound sleep, ants, lizards, sparrows and mosquitoes for their foods.  Recently  I am joined by another new friend known as the nectar collector "Bees" in groups in the early morning at 6 AM when I start my Solekha prayer after brief face wash and dress ups (offering to the protecting deities) as my daily activity.  Oh! There is lot of questions hovering in my mind in the search of reasons of their frequent visits. Sometimes, I feel threat of stinging by the swarm of bees passing through my kitchen and trying to chase away with my available means of protections by closing the doors for a while before they departed to their homes.

The immediate question in my mind crops up of their visit must be the works of the devil to disturb my meditation practices. It is believed that, the devils attack us in any forms of animals to disturb our good path and plans. Anyway, there is no answer to my questions since I cannot understand what is their vision and mission to visit me time to time in swarm. It is really a mystery for me. It would be nice if the readers can shed some lights on this mysterious events with me with your  wisdom and experiences with the life of animals.

The communication with animals is impossible with me since I am not an omniscient to under their minds and thoughts. How pathetic I am indeed. We human beings consider our-selves far better in thinking process than these tiny animals. But I am not all. I cannot understand my own-Self True Nature. How can I expect to understand  their language  and Mind. I am still confused, with my Self-Innate Truth in this world after learning for 18 years of academic sessions starting from Pre-Primary School to Master Degree level here in Bangkok. The mystery is still not solved and hunting for the black-box to be recovered from the deep oceans one day.

My possible wild imaginative answer could be the arrows of cupid being shot from the far distances and the forces of Karmic wind to play the game of love again in the foreign land. And thinking of sign of good luck and best opportunities might be the lingering for me from nowhere in life. The rains of blessings and blissful showers might arrive on my mind one day are the wild expecting answers that I could vomit out. Our elders  used to say that when bees visit you; it is the message of love and affection will follow us or someone is loving you deeply in silence even if there is no scope for staying together in this life. After all, I am also trying to have poetic imaginations when I have plenty of time that helps me to live life full at present moment. And also preparing some agendas in the distant future too.

Moreover, the best lesson that bees taught me in my life is lost of track in this busy world. Entering my room suddenly from nowhere, they are trapped in this room hovering with buzzing sounds for an hours, even if  the doors are open for them to leave away. They never find the doors to fly away but dies inside my room after few hours of movements. This is how we human beings and animals completes the vicious circle of hellish realms being not able to find the right door to exit to the Paradise for many eons. Dear bees, you came to teach me the right lesson of lost door by sentient beings from the inner truth.  I am still lost in this hellish realm, like you lost door in my room, with little thinking process with my modern educations and gadgets for supporting me to fix it. Even the "Google search engines" could not tell me the exact door for me to exit from this hellish realms which we modern and educated human beings trust most for its information in any subjects they require to refer it.

I would like to sincerely dedicate my lay man's prayer for your wandering minds in the hellish realms to gain the ultimate truth by taking rebirth to the Precious life of Human beings and meeting with great master to guide you from the lost track in this Samsara. Hoping to meet you soon in the future as a master and student who will search for the right path to walk on and continue our journey for many generations together to benefit all sentient beings.



Written by: Mindu Wangdi














No comments:

Post a Comment