Saturday, February 15, 2014

Poem on Wild and Untamed Life.

                                                 

                                                   Poem on wild and untamed life.

Life is beautiful and charming when left in naturalness and constantly flowing smoothly
Nothing to bother and care but moving as per the musics played by nature rhythmically
watching the Nature around us without knowing any meanings of it
such was the childhood days with my parents and siblings spent out.

The mother earth provided me everything that I needed in my life at rural setting
Wandering in the forests with cows grazing peacefully for their hunger and thirst
Brushing through the rivers for crabs, lobsters, birds and firewood for oven filling
By the dust, approaching  home with the herds of cattle that to be tied on with their robes to peg.


Learning to plough the field that was dragged by two oxen which I never got perfect
Running after horses being packed with loads of oranges  for sale at Narphung outlet
The collection of dust on my ugly clothes indicating the life and journey on mule the tracks
The annual festivities of Pirung Lhankhang was the only opportunity for my countrymen to gather for fun and drinks.


Nothing remains constant but change was only ruler of my life and living in our dingy house
There is complete reshuffle of my wild life to dutiful life when admitted to Pre-primary school at Chaskhar
The fun, joyful days, flute music which I will never hear and miss them deeply forever
Nothing but the law of karma had shaped my future from wild to tamed child here after for good cause.


By-Mindu Wangdi.
















No comments:

Post a Comment