Monday, August 11, 2014

The Century Park Life

The Bangkok is ranked as 8th mega city in the world and it is true indeed. The people are working twenty hours to earn more money.  I as the student of Mahidol College of Management is also one of the Bankok's  citizens for short duration. My gratitude goes to Thailand International Cooperation Agency for supporting my studies in foreign land with just to survive daily. After long hours of class and studies, the best place for me to take rest is the Century Park where I have to walk around twenty minutes from my ghostly haunted V.M mansion. 

As soon as I reach the Park; the music of Chinese dance played by the exercise lovers will welcome me with fresh air blowing from the west that kisses my body softly making me feel quite bizarre and poetic. Sitting on the chair and watching many activities of different people going on is memorable. Someone with head phone on their heads for music with short pants running round the track makes me feel quite funny. Do we really need music on while we run? That is another mystery I could not get answer from them. I have no right to interview the strangers but just have some hypotheses on their behaviors. 

In the corner of flower garden, I see many youths taking photo with their lavish IPhone in different postures. Some girls try to show off their beauty in front of public and distract my attention as silent observer of the park. They never know what I am doing, indeed, I am observing their personalities and behaviors as silent watcher in the park. It is really good to be silent observer, we can learn many characters of different people in the park. Sometimes I feel that I am window shopper who can understand all consumer behaviors in the park if I want to open any business here in Bangkok. Watching human beings act is rejoicing and fruitful ways of gaining ideas of current mood.

In some corners, I can see new girl friends and boy friends came for evening date near small artificial fountain and murmuring their love story and happiness. I was wandering if I could know what they are sharing and planing for the night? This is another mystery which I cannot solve with my ordinary mind. I need to hire the omniscient power of Lord Buddha to read other's mind  fully. Can scientific development help to read others mind stream at that present moment in the park. The modern Scientists are confused while dealing with human minds and subtle change under going. Did scientists really understood their mind? The nuclear bomb and war heads are products of scientists but they are still confused themselves as godly figure. 

The kids are having joyous life at children's park hanging around. It is the place where everyone gets happiness and joy after long hours of work in the day. May their happiness and peace be sustained forever. But sadly, life is uncertain and death is certain. Will I see them tomorrow as happy as today? This is how human life runs on this earth. Since the death day is unknown and unpredictable by any of us. Today we are in this park happily doing some activities. Tomorrow, we may not be meeting in this park. Therefore, I wish you all visitors of park a happy and pleasant life. May we all meet in Zangdopelri in front of Guru Rinpcohe and Khandro Yeshi Tshogyel.  May you all live long life. This is the prayer of silent man of Park.

Mindu Wangdi



No comments:

Post a Comment