Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Perceptions on me!

Seeping a cup of tea offered by Thai sisters at MBK shopping mall was another memorable day. My sisters working as freelance tourist guide at tour east travel company owned by a Singaporean business tycoon.  Resting my arms on the sofa set and watching shoppers ferrying with purchases and checking their face-book status on their I-phone striking likes and share buttons. Nearby me, an old  Indian woman  tourist who is settled in London namely Sonia with her daughter were also in the cohort of discussion. With long nose and wrinkled face burning with  ballooning egoistic  mind.  She said, her father was smart man and she too is smart lady at brain. Moreover, she praised her daughter is far better than anyone of their family members. Then, my conversation with this old lady abruptly end for she thinks as if she knows everything like Gods. She was the women who declared me as "fool". She finally concluded me as foolish man! That was her perception on me. I never defend her description on me and remained silent until we departed to different directions. Did she really comprehend my inner quality or Is she deluded completely with her own burning ego?

Chit and chat on the way with my sister, suddenly reached to another beautiful temple for earning merits for all sentient beings. No sooner did I enter the gate of temple, the peace and happiness begins to settle in my heart forgetting all my mundane worries like, study, research, money and sickness that tortured me for almost fifteen months. Trailing through the foot path surrounded by forest cover in the heart of city. It was such an experience of having reached the secluded place of retreat and happiness provided by Lord Buddha and Yogis. I was taken to a place where the famous Thia masters statues were erected for their blessings and empowerment. Having down  in front of Thai masters, prayed for their support and blessings for my practices to become true realization so that I can support all sentient beings. Listening to my sister briefing on these famous Thai master made me feel shocked and amazed of their level of meditation realization. 

We happily walked towards the inner part of huge temple where many white dressed men and women doing meditation and reciting some prayers. Nevertheless, my sister too join the cohort to resume her concentration on the chair. I was walking round the relics of Buddha and Yogis preserved in the glass container. Vow! There is many Buddhist relics in Thailand which are very precious, rare and wish fulling for faithful people.  Having sat for while with cup of coffee offered by sister after her meditation under the canopy. She opened her heart and shared with me of her realization as  a practitioner. She is such a women who can communicate with Nagas (serpents) and other spirits who want her help to get merits from Buddha. She is a messenger of Nagas,devils, Pretas and Gods to connect with Lord Buddha. It was really amazing women with her level of practices as a die-hard Buddhist and dedicated women. 

Looking at me, she said, "you are not a human being in her eyes but a yogi" that is found in Tibetan mountains wandering freely. I could not believe in her statement for I am just a lay man who does not know anything and still confused with delusions. And I said " Are you sure that you can see me as Yogi at my heart?". She said, yes, I can see you through my third eyes that ordinary beings cannot penetrate your mind and heart. And one of my sisters said, you are like a "witchcraft" or "black magician" who can chase away the ghosts and devils from patients. That was another perception on me from the audiences. 

Nonetheless, it was such an amazing declarations of their own perceptions and comprehensions on after we share our views and comments. The famous Yogi, Lam Drukpa Kinlay (The Divine Mad Man)  too accepted whatever the audiences declared sometimes him.  I am  "Yogi"; "foolish man"  and  "witchcraft or black magician". Vow! Who is right in defining me based on their judgmental thoughts? Hope to get more perceptions from other audiences and friends before I leave this world.


Mindu Wangdi 



No comments:

Post a Comment