Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Day Dreams


Life is so cheerful and charming when I live in my dream world after long hours of work and studies to meet my expectations and desires that never ends in my mind. I am really bogged down by superficial dreams to achieve in my life as an educated lot. The first dream that I always dream is to visit Australia and do some jobs that may earn some income to make me wealthy and happier person in the society.  When Mr. Mindu Wangdi fly to Australia  is another unresolved mystery and day dream that chills my back bone. The fate only can change my destinations.

The second day dream I have in my mind is to drive a posh Toyota Land-cruiser Prado on the roads of my village, Gomdar, as a successful man after his long duration of studies and much struggles in life. And my country people visiting me with their rejoice and happiness in my achievement.The fact is that I don't even have small car to drive for family use. Will my dream really be realistic one in the future? 

The third day dream I have in my mind is to become Chief Executive Officer of successful company in the world and show my innovative ideas so that company will flourish well for longer generations with maximum profits. The fame of that company will spread like wild fire to ten directions of Universe and stock prices will shoot up.

The fourth day dream that I have in my mind to become Prime Minister of Bhutan and rule the Nation with economic success and well being for the public is created. I want to make Bhutan one of the richest Nations in Asia  and our people  will visit other countries as high end-tourists and blow away the dollars with pomp.

The last day dream I have in my mind is to get fully enlightened and end my suffering on this six realms of hellish world leaving no traces of my body. Dreaming to attain the Buddha-hood with halo of rainbow body with the blessings of my root masters and Guru Rinpoche. I am sharing my wild dreams so that all of you can enjoy and rejoice like me. The best part of our life is day dreaming and wishing without answers from anywhere. I console my life with such day dreams. May you have day dreams and have fun with it. May you live long and happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment